Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday



(Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.)

I didn’t throw away the panties Kate had an accident in because I didn’t want to try to clean them. That would be wasteful.

I would never sneak away from the baby when I took her to the nursery at church on Sunday so she didn’t see me go. I would of course say good-bye, since that way she knows I’m leaving and doesn’t wonder where I went. I also didn’t make another baby cry because he saw me peeking in to check on her later.

I also would never tell Kate to give Gabby a toy that she clearly had first, just so the baby wouldn’t cry. That wouldn’t be fair at all.

And of course, I would never bribe my children with food. So I certainly didn't get them McDonald's for behaving at the store. That would just be bad parenting.


2 comments:

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Great Not Me Monday!
I think all of us mama's have thrown out an item or two as NOT to clean it!
Annmarie

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Ha! Wouldn't blame for doing those things - especially the bribery. You do what you have to do sometimes. :)