Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kate: A Pictoral Personality Sketch


There's nothing like hot cocoa on a cold morning. Of course she calls it coffee. We must pretend to be grown up!



Speaking of grown up. She looks so grown up with her hair like this. I was looking for clips for Gabby's fine, but more full hair (to no avail) when Kate saw these clips. She asked for them and promised she'd let me put her hair up in them, so I can keep it out of her face.



Why is it our sister's toys are always the best?



Here's who she is...full of spunk.

Gotta love this kid!

2 comments:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

What a beautiful smile she has - you have some pretty children!

Bonnie said...

I think she looks so much older in the picture with Gabby's xylophone.
Has she had another growth spurt? I can't wait to be with all of you again!!