Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

In the grocery store today when a little girl was annoying her mother by asking, “What?” over and over. I didn’t laugh when Kate started doing it. I also would never join this silliness and add in all sorts of other questions like, “Who, when, where, how, and why?” in a sing song voice. Not ever, and especially not on President’s Day when the store was busier than normal.

I didn’t wait until the last minute to get Valentine’s Cards done. Then I didn’t realize that I didn’t have envelopes that they would fit into, so I didn't have to go out and buy some, of course not delaying them by yet another day. Not me!

I didn’t find my three year old playing in the bathroom upstairs when she was supposed to be napping. My child would never do that and I would have of course heard the commotion, because I have Mommy sensors.


No comments: