Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I didn’t play with Mr. Potato Head when I was picking up the toys the other day and make Officer Potato Head arrest Santa Potato head. I also wouldn’t have actually spent several minutes looking for a potato nose in the toy basket so they would look just right. And there is no way that I would have then taken a picture of said spectacle.



I didn’t abandon my family on Friday night to go out with a friend. Justin didn’t spend an extra hour and a half getting the girls in bed because I was of course home to help—and he decided to take them out for ice cream. I didn’t laugh at some high school kids’ funny skit or the fact that one of the guys forgot his lines. I also did not stay at my friend’s house chatting until after I’m normally in bed.

I didn’t stay home from church on Sunday when I was a little under the weather, even though I probably could have managed to go. I also didn’t enjoy the first day that none of us had to go anywhere since December so much that I didn’t want to step outside the house all day. We didn’t let the girls stay into their PJs until after lunch and I didn’t enjoy cuddling with a sleepy baby.



I didn’t laugh out loud when my three year old declared the rocks from the David and Goliath story in her children's Bible, “look like poop.” I didn’t laugh even harder when the baby grabbed her diaper in a very lady-like manner and yelled, “Poop! Poop!”

I also didn't take this picture when the baby fed herself chili spaghetti and skipped out on her spinach.



No comments: