So if Ellie had a half birthday yesterday, then Kate has one today!
Kate is 4' 8 1/4", so she's 3/4 of an inch from leaving her booster seat behind, as she is apt to tell you if you mention how tall she's become. She is bright and is working on a wicked sense of humor. She's still learning her boundaries there. Some of us (her father) think that her smart mouth is a little more amusing than others of us. I have to limit her reading time or she would do nothing else. She loves Egyptian history surrounding the pharaohs.
1. What is your favorite color? blue
2. What is your favorite toy? star bear
3. What is your favorite fruit? apples
4. What is your favorite tv show? Lab Rats
5. What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? dresses
7. What is your favorite animal? dogs
8. What is your favorite song? Twinkle
9. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince 10. Who is your best friend? Ruby
11. What is your favorite snack? cookies
12. What is your favorite drink? Coca-Cola
13. What is your favorite breakfast? chocolate chip pancakes
14. What is your favorite lunch? burger and fries
15. What is your favorite dinner? pasta and french bread
16. What is your favorite game? Monopoly
17. What is your favorite thing to play outside? That I am a superhero--I rescue Nate and Gabby from the spider swing and train them to be super heroes.
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
19. What do you sleep with at night? Collette, Star bear, & pink blanket
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? writer, engineer
She doesn't say a great number of words: uh-oh (oops), uh-huh (yes), uh-uh (no), uh (up), du (duck, dog, or any other animal), a-oo (thank you) and wo (wow), but she gets her point across right well. She's learned to sign 'more' and 'please' as well. She understands even fairly complicated instructions. She love Cheerios and peanut butter, but I think bread is her very favorite.
She loves to climb and move the chairs around the house. She puts everything in her mouth.
She has a great smile and the others adore her. She's a great little girl, and I am so glad we have her.