I’ve seen this floating around several places and I thought it looked fun. It actually took me awhile. I’m not a very random person.
1. I don’t have a favorite color.
2. I am way behind on my photo albums.
3. I enjoy sewing, especially quilting.
4. I’ve lived in 7 homes since Justin and I got married.
5. We lived in our house in Cincinnati for the longest—nearly five years.
6. I taught high school special education for five years.
7. Both of my children were delivered by midwives.
8. I went to the Wesley Foundation in college to find a husband because some great couples from my church met there.
9. Guess where Justin and I met.
10. I can quote quite a bit of scripture, but I can never remember the verses.
11. I named my oldest daughter after one of my students.
12. My first real job was working in the stacks of the library at the university.
13. I do about ten loads of laundry a week.
14. I sang in the school choir and in three high school musicals.
15. We had an exchange student from Denmark, named Sie, when I was a senior in high school.
16. I’ve never left the country and had never even crossed the Mississippi until we came to buy our house.
17. I am the bill payer in our family.
18. Justin and I got married between my sophomore and junior years of college.
19. I never finished the last act of Macbeth that I was supposed to read and present to my English class because my grandfather died.
20. On grocery day I bribe my children with McDonald’s.
21. It started last year when I had sciatica so bad I couldn’t make it through the grocery and make lunch too, but now I’m better and it’s our routine.
22. I love coffee with a touch of milk and some sugar.
23. Our yard is shaped like a piece of pie—it narrows to a point in the back. Weird.
24. My “foreign” language in college was American Sign Language.
25. I never learned how to ride a bike.
Random Pics of me:
An Unusual Field Trip
7 months ago