Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gabby: A Pictoral Personality Sketch


She's been finding her voice here lately. She's still, by far, the more quiet of the girls, but she's starting to share her opinions about things. Her favorite opinion is that everything belongs to her and that Mama has to drop everything to pick her up when ever she wants.



Do you think she liked it? She is very funny.



What can I say? The girl loves to eat. Plus she's getting so much better at it. She's gaining independence in everything. Walking, talking, and she's trying to put her socks on, just like sis.



Can she get any cuter?

She's a happy, content little gal.

I love this gal!

2 comments:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Those pigtails - oh my goodness!! I agree, it doesn't get much cuter than that!

Bonnie said...

I love her pigtails!!