Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I didn’t give the baby a cup of water without a lid to see how she would do. She, of course, didn’t spill water all over herself because I didn’t give her the cup. And I did not take her shirt off and just let her go without because it was after dinner already.

I did not let the girls help make brownies. Those wouldn’t be good for us!




I didn’t let the (not) half naked baby (see above) take a turn at mixing. She didn’t throw batter everywhere, including on her not naked chest or on her sister.



I didn’t have a bad headache on Friday and didn't let Kate watch PBS while I took a thirty minute nap in my chair during Gabby’s nap. She didn’t tell her Daddy when he got home either.

I did not drink four cups of coffee on Friday to try to stay awake. Not me!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

It looks like they had fun baking brownies.

Rachel H said...

great pics! I love the arm rolls!