Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Am I Ready to Parent?

Seeing as I am the mother of two I had to take this quiz. I'm glad to know that I'm at least 76% ready to be a parent!


I just had to take this one. Seeing as I'm the mother of two, I'm glad I'm at least 76% ready to be a parent!



You Are 76% Ready to Be a Parent



You are totally ready to be a parent. You pretty much have your life in order.

In fact, there's a good chance you've been thinking about starting a family.



You are financially and emotionally stable. You would provide a good home for a kid.

It's also likely that you understand kids well. You've spent a fair amount of time around children.



If you're already a parent, you are doing great!

Keep it up. More kids wish they had parents like you.

1 comment:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

I'm I ready to be a parent? ha! ha ha ha ha ha!!

Yes.

at least I hope so!