Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Princess Band-aids

I bought princess band-aids. I should not have bought princess band-aids. I was called back to the girls' room last night to hear, "I have a cut!" This was not the sad, distressed whine I generally hear from my oldest child when she has some teeny-tiny abrasion. No, this was an exclamation filled with glee. There was no cut.

I found myself having to say, "There will be no princess band-aids if you cut yourself on purpose tonight." I've turned my daughters into self abusers--all for the love of pink band-aids with Disney princesses. I was wondering if any of their mothers ever had to deal with this, but then I realized none of them had mothers...maybe they all went crazy!


1 comment:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

ha! Note to self: do not buy "fun" bandaids.

thanks!