Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Not Me, well Tuesday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

I'm participating in MckMama's Not Me this week. If you'd like to share (or read what every one else has NOT been up to), click on the link above!

I would never get so busy on Monday that I didn't write a Not Me, but get up early enough on Tuesday to do it. Not me!

I certainly did not upend the entire plan for the school year in one fell swoop in deciding that home school was the right thing for our girl.

I also would never decide that the curriculum for kindergarten would be a waste of money, since she's already through much of it and I could just pull the core content off of the internet. No way I would take on all that.

I also would never have to stifle laughter as our middle child tells me that, "De words won' come outta my mouf," when she was in trouble for acting up the other night.

No comments: