Monday, September 26, 2011

Six

Six years ago Miss Kate finally decided to grace us with her pretty little face.



My darling gal, you are so big. You have grown up so much in the past year. You are reading, writing, and calculating. You are memorizing scripture. You do everything big. You are outgoing and friendly. You can be so compassionate.



My hope for you is that you grow up to be a Godly woman with a passion to serve His people.


To the gal, who stood beside me and told me exactly how to decorate her cake.

The one who wanted Rapunzel hair for her birthday.


And who wanted to use as many of her presents as once as possible (hair, wings, skirt, necklace, book, harmonica [only Aunt Holly would give her a harmonica...I think maybe there will be a nice visit to Aunt Holly's house soon].

Love you beautiful!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday, Kate!!

Jo-Anne said...

A very happy birthday to Miss Kate! =)

ann said...

Looks like she enjoyed herself. Sorry about my stupid phone battery. I hope she had a good day.