Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Step 793 of 1000

Hi. my name is Kristy and I have a problem.

See, this was supposed to be a simple cross town move. The kind where you load a few plastic totes up the night before and just unload them the next day when you run to the new house for something, like carpet cleaning or scrubbing some baseboards, or just looking at the new space. I sat on my hands just fine throughout May (lets just pretend that I forgot that it didn't have 60 days in the month this year). Now though, I'm itching to get moving.

So I'm boxing.


It's all free except the tape, since we kept all of our boxes. And we are going to have a bit less time to move, since we didn't close on Friday and we won't be closing on Wednesday. Now I'm rationalizing it. Ack!

Well, If you need me the packing tape and I have a standing date these days!

1 comment:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

oh wow, I didn't know you were moving again. I'm sorry that you have to go through all of that but am hopeful that your new place makes it all worthwhile! :)