Monday, September 6, 2010

Deal!

I'm not a very good deal seeker. I suppose part of it is the time involved and having to shop at different stores with little ones. But I hit on a major score, so I had to share.

Amazon has a deal that if you subscribe to them for diapers (You tell them how often you want them delivered, and you'll be automatically billed.) they will give you 15% all the time and a total of 30% off your first order, so that was $10.76 off of my $35.88 order (of 204 diapers). I had a coupon (from one of my parenting magazines--I wish I could remember which one it came out of) for 20% off of diapers so that was another $7.18 off. So a box of 204 diapers only cost me $17.94, plus no shipping!

It's definitely worth looking into if you have something that you buy regularly. The extra 15% is on diapers, but you can get the standard 15% off your regular purchases and free shipping on all sorts of things--paper goods, razor blades, OTC meds, even laundry detergent, not that I need laundry detergent anymore because the homemade stuff is working amazingly! I think it is a great deal--and I don't even have to leave my house or carry the big box out to the car while juggling the three kiddos, while I leave the cart inside so no one has to bother with it. I guess maybe I should just get over that silliness, but I hate taking a nearly empty cart in the parking lot for someone else to have to drag back in later...

Oh, if you decide to buy something that way, let me know--'cause I'm nosy like that. Or don't--'cause I'm nosy like that.

*Not a paid plug at all, I just thought it was a great deal!*

No comments: