Sunday, September 26, 2010

5 Years


(Sept. 27th 2005)
My first baby is five years old today.


(September 2007)
She went from the teeny-tiny baby that I prayed for over the course of many years


(September 25, 2010)
to an amazing little lady.

She is full of energy and spunk. In the past five years the two of us have been through a lot. She's the little one who first made me a Mama, who taught me how to care for a baby, and showed me what maternal love is all about. She's also the one who has tried me and stretched me. She has made me laugh and made me cry.


(August 2006)
We've lived in 4 states, been separated from her Daddy for awhile due to a move/house sale one more than one occasion.


(August 2007)
We've welcomed two new babies.

(Mother's Day 2008)
We've been through lots of ups and downs.


(Christmas 2009)
She has made me proud of her accomplishments and I love her. For five wonderful years you have been my baby girl, and I am grateful for you.



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY KATE!! I hope you've had a wonderful day!!