Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Year Wiser

Since today is my birthday, I thought I'd come up with a list of 33 things to do before I turn 33, next year.



1. Make Nate’s scrapbook
2. Organize the filing cabinet
3. Sleep until 8
4. Unpack my bedroom
5. Plan Nate’s b’day
6. Finish reading the unabridged Les Miserables
7. Go to TPAC
8. Loose 10 lbs.
9. Make bags
10. Serve dinner to my Grannie
11. Dinner & a movie with Justin
12. Teach Gabby letters
13. Kids photo albums
14. Take a picnic
15. A Sunday drive
16. Visit friends out of town
17. Come up with 5 ‘field trips’
18. Make Resurrection cookies
19. Buy a cute dress
20. Play Scrabble
21. Consign/give away/store baby stuff
22. Write Yafrelis 5 times
23. Leave baked goods for a neighbor
24. Take the kids to a ballgame
25. Visit the zoo
26. Take a nap
27. Teach Kate to add and subtract
28. Watch Kate read a book to herself
29. Teach Gabby her numbers
30. Make baby doll clothes
31. Have a pizza night with the kiddos, complete with a movie
32. Christmas Carol
33. Put all the charms on my charm bracelet


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday to my darling daughter!! Good luck in accomplishing all that you want this year. We love you!!

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

Looks like a great list! Good luck, and happy birthday!!!