Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It seems kind of odd, but as much as I like crafts, I've not been wonderful about doing art projects with the kiddos. I've done some, but not like some moms out there. I'm sure that I'll never bee one of the project a day moms, but I've spent the last two days looking at a couple of blogs in particular trying to get some fun ideas for activities to do with the girls (sorry Nate, you just can't quite help yet!). I think I'm just going to have to get past the worry about messes. We can move the van out of the garage like we did for the pinata and just clean up later.

First there is Impress Your Kids. I love the Bible verse a week with the alphabet. I actually started 'A' with the girls this week (A gentle answer turns away anger. -Prov. 15:1). It's wonderfully convicting to teach your children to speak kindly. It definitely makes me consider how I speak to them! I also like her Impress Your Sponsered Kids. It's new so there is only one post so far, but it's great to have ideas of things to make for those kiddos that we get to help support--I'll definitely be back for more next month!

Next there is Whimsy. Nikki has some really creative ideas, some are just for grownups, but there are a lot of fun things for kids too. Like this. And this.

Do you have any great sites that you turn to for fun crafty ideas?

No comments: