Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eleven Months

In just one month my little baby will be a little boy.


I know you can't see all of the glove this time, but this was the best shot I got.


Most of them were like this...climbing, crawling, or walking away. Or shoving the glove off the chair.

He's still thin, we're having a hard time keeping 9-12 month pants on him, so I finagled a clip to hold them up in the back.

He played with this guitar at the museum we frequent last week. He loves Justin's guitar.

He's not as big of a talker as the girls were. He repeats us some and asks for Da-da-da in the morning. We hear the girls names from time to time too. Of course, he far surpassed them in physical development, so I'm sure that he's had his mind elsewhere! I'll be grateful that I don't have three children loudly making their opinions known...for now.

Yesterday afternoon, as though in a triumphant celebration of this new month, he climbed on top of the ottoman (he had never done it before). I happened to catch him on video, but he didn't stop with the climbing, no he stood atop Mt. Ottoman, grinning from ear to ear.


He's funny, loves to dance, loves to be sung to, and he's a Mama's boy through and through. Happy 11 months Little Man!

2 comments:

ann said...

What a guy!

Ashley said...

So cute! I can't believe he will be a year in a couple of weeks!! TIme flies.