Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ah the joys of bribery positive reinforcement. We put the girls together about a week ago at bed time. It's been an adjustment. The first few nights they giggled and stayed up a little later than we'd like, but as the week has worn on they have gotten louder and picked on each other more. One night Gabby, who was quite tired from all of this up late-ness, bit Kate when she was bothering her...twice. Last night we made more trips up the stairs than I care to count.

Today I told the girls if they would go straight up and sleep that we would make a craft tomorrow. Silence, not a peep, and no trips upstairs! We're going to start a reward chart tomorrow and hopefully get this room mate situation taken care of so they have one less big change with the big move.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay Kristy! You won my reading list giveaway!

If you'll send me an email at talesofapeanut at gmail dot com with your address I'll get your books in the mail to you!