Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me Monday



I of course did not march my three children through the grocery this morning as the baby cried in the Moby Wrap, Gabby tried to touch everything and run off until I put her crying in the cart, and Kate laughed as though it were the funniest thing she had ever seen. I did not smile graciously at the cashier who said something about me having my hands full today and of course didn't answer cheerfully, "All day, every day."

I did not let Nate sleep in his car seat this afternoon because he refused to sleep in his bed and I wanted my arms free for a few minutes. I would always put him in his bed to sleep.

I also did not have to recount the number of pieces of lasagna in the box three times before I worked out how many carbs there are in the piece of lasagna I intend to serve my husband for dinner tonight. My memory is much better than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always love trips to the grocery store...not!:)