Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Morning

Phew! It's been one of those mornings. Before eight o'clock Gabby had dumped a whole cup of milk on the kitchen floor. So I wiped up as much as I could and then got the girls breakfast on the table. I spent breakfast sweeping and scrubbing the kitchen floor. Once I'd done that, I of course needed wash the entry and vacuum the living room floor--no use tracking back onto the kitchen floor. This necessitated a trip upstairs to get a new bag since Justin had tossed our old (fly filled) bag last Friday. While I was up there, I might as well fold the load of clothes I put in the dryer at bed time. Oh, and look at that. The hamper is full again. How did that happen?! So I tossed in another load of laundry.

Perhaps some one could convince Gabby to take a nap today. She skipped yesterdays and was up early this morning. Mama wants a little break and it's not even nine!

No comments: