Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Little Project

We have some friends who just had a new baby girl. I know how much I appreciated when people sent small gifts for Kate when they sent baby gifts, so I put together these little pouches for their older girls (M & L).



Their parents were art majors in college (and they have managed to live on more than love, despite the comment of one of their friends' father). I thought they would appreciate something that let the girls be a little artsy on the go. The pouches have little coloring books inside, but they can also be replaced by the blank steno pads for more creativity as they get older. They also hold a 24 pack of crayons.



Now what to buy for a third little girl... My guess is that they have pink blankets galore and plenty of clothes. There are always things that are needed with a new baby, but the joy of guessing what it is!

1 comment:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

what a great idea! And I love the idea of giving something for the other girls because what child doesn't like to get presents? :) Very smart!