Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I didn't sound so desperately worn out one afternoon last week when my husband called to ask a simple question about a lab manual that he came straight home so I could take a nap, having to go back to work after dinner. Not me.

I didn't take my children to the grocery store in the driving rain, just to have it clear up that afternoon, so we could have gone then and stayed dry.

I certainly didn't allow Gabby to make loud noises as she climbed the stairs so as to wake Kate after only a thirty minute nap so we could go help out a friend. The said friend's baby had of course not fallen asleep immediately before I called to say we were on our way making waking the cranky child pointless. Not me!

No comments: