Saturday, July 4, 2009

BUGS

It's like an Alfred Hitchcock movie at our house. There are flies everywhere--literally a few hundred. I guess a mama laid her eggs in here. Ugh. I don't usually get bothered by bugs, especially something as benign as flies, but I don't like being swarmed!

Last night Justin went back to work after dinner and when he got home at nine I was standing in the entry with the attachment on the vacuum sucking them up. Ew! Thankfully they have stayed out of the bedrooms, but I keep finding more down stairs. We'll be keeping the bedroom doors shut until we get rid of all the little beasts. I think we're making progress though. I'm only seeing a few at a time right now.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your grandma had that happen once when they lived in Georgia. She was always a fanatic when 1 fly got in her house. It about drove her crazy until she got the last one swatted. Hope you get 'em all real soon.

Rachel H said...

ewwww! i hope they clear out fast!