Saturday, April 3, 2010

I've been a off line quite a bit this week because we had company! My little sister came to visit.



We kept her hopping. She got to see Kate's gymnastics class, run errands with us, took a trip to the park, played in the yard, and helped out while I got a few things done around the house.


The munchkins with Aunt Holly


Kate and her favorite Aunt, who cares if she's the only aunt--details, details.


Gabby, who is so much like her Aunt it's scary!


The little guy gave her a run for her money, but she did get some good smiles from him.

I'm sure she's enjoying her nice quiet house and sleeping during the day like a vampire--I guess I'll excuse that though. I sure am glad to know there is someone on the other end of the line if I have to call 911 at 3 AM.

Thanks for your visit Holly. Next time it shouldn't take nearly so long to get to us!

No comments: