Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Through Kate's Eyes

Kate got a camera for Christmas. It takes low resolution pics, but she LOVES it. It has given us an interesting view into Kate's world too.

She takes pictures of people who come to visit us:


Aunt Holly


and Miss Ann with Gabby.

She takes pictures of us:


Nate,


Gabby,


and Justin in the foreground (vacuuming) and me in the background.

She captures random objects around the house:


The toothbrush holder,


The view out the back doors,


Her calendar,


This very disturbing picture of the baby doll, Daniel,


Her radio,



Staged pictures with her toys,


And even a picture of my mom on Skype--with the phone because the sound didn't work that day.

She even takes self portraits:

Like this very avant-garde pic of just her eye.

I hope you enjoyed this view into Kate's little mind!

4 comments:

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

That's too cute!

Kristy said...

Jessica,
Thanks for reading. I looked in on your blog and saw that you're studying to be a special education teacher and an ASL interpreter. I taught high school for 5 years and enjoyed using some sign language with my students (one was deaf and some others that used it with or without speech).

We're moving in your direction soon too. How very neat!

Take care,
Kristy

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

Yeah, I love what I'm doing right now. I will probably go on to Grad school and get another degree in Education.

I gave up on the yeast. I'll try again later. The goal is to just make bread. lol. It's part of my 23 things to do before I turn 23.

http://oneshinystar.blogspot.com/2010/04/one-down.html

Bonnie said...

Love Kate's pictures!! She's got some good ones!