Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just a Touch of 'Business'

I'm being spammed on my comments. I'm deleting what I catch, so hopefully no one will come across them. To that end, I've enabled moderation for comments on my older posts. I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't want to be the source of a bunch of junk either. Hopefully I won't have to enable moderation for the newer posts, but we'll see how it goes. Comment away and I'll clear your comments as soon as I can.

On a side note, can I say how tasteless it is to spam someone's birth story? And their two year old's birthday? The comments don't even make sense for the most part--there are a bunch of boxes and then some random letters. Of course, there is one word that can be made out--this is the internet after all.

Now back to our regularly scheduled blog.

2 comments:

Amy said...

UGH, I have had it too lately and i have the captcha but might have to put it back on too! I mean i know what you mean about the birth story, I had it on a post i made about my friends death. Talk about tastless and wrong. I wish i could yell at someone, lol

Kristy said...

Amy, I'm sorry for your loss and the goober that posted junk in your comments.