Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy


Boxes


Boxes


Everywhere!

I've obviously been a tad busy lately. I've packed every single one of these little guys (plus several others) all by my lonesome, despite two little gals who are sure they should be allowed to wrap our breakables in the cool paper, right after they color on it and rip it to shreds of course!

I grabbed a baggie of spaghetti sauce out of the freezer to thaw today--we're having to eat our way through our freezer too. Two bags came together. I evidently froze them to each other. Boo. I had to separate them with running water. I will say that's better than the time I put spaghetti sauce on the wire rack in our freezer on the fridge and it oozed through the wire rack and froze that way, making it impossible to pull the baggie out until I thawed out the freezer!

Then as I picked up the little guy,


Yeah, this one,

He had the biggest spit up he's ever had. Over my shoulder, down my back, and splashing on the floor. Kate disapproved loudly!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Looks like you're getting a lot accomplished!! We've emptied out a lot of our house tonight -- getting things packed up to take to the cabin.