Thursday, October 15, 2009

Things I Love Thursdays



I love the portrait packages from Target. I get coupons mailed directly to my house, but you can also print out your own from their website. We can either get portrait packages or $3.99 sheets. The packages are a great deal for us on the yearly pictures of the girls. With 2-8x10s, 2-5x7s, 4-3 1/2x5s, and 16 wallets we can have a few for us, plus some to send to the grandparents, my sister, our grandmothers, and even a few friends.

If you order the package though, do be aware the additional sheets are not $3.99, but $10. So add up what you want ahead of time to figure out which deal is best for you, but for us the packages are great.

If you'd like to participate in Things I Love Thursday, then click over to The Diaper Diaries.



3 comments:

becky said...

Sounds great! Do you have to pick one pose? Or can you choose from a variety of poses? We usually use the sear portrait package which is only 9.99 but I can only choose one pose.

Kristy said...

It's only one pose, but you can order the separate sheets for $10 if there's another one you really want. I used to use Sears, but they changed their packages and had a lot of little pictures that I don't want, so I switched.

ann said...

I have a blog now:

http://uberfraunews.blogspot.com/