Friday, October 30, 2009



Phew. It was a bit of a tough day here. Gabby has been a bit off today and Kate was, well more Kate than usual. Justin was convinced that I was just tired and thought that she was a bit more difficult because of that, but after an hour home, he agrees she's been on turbo speed!

We finally figured out what was wrong with Miss Gabby. She started running a fever late this afternoon. Hopefully she'll get over this bug quickly without sharing it with the rest of the house, but I feel horribly because we took the girls to deliver Halloween candy to some of Justin's students. Gabby only came in contact with one person, thankfully, but I hope sincerely she didn't share her illness with the department secretary. Perhaps Kate's getting it too and that's why she's a bit off as well.

Justin let me escape for about twenty minutes this evening before their bath, so I got myself I nice warm Mocha and hope to have a quiet evening and two well rested children tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. They do have great immune systems, so it's possible they will be well by tomorrow, but I'm afraid it may be an at home Halloween. I'll have to come up with some activities to make up for the loss of Trick-or Treat if we're stuck inside, but we sure don't want to make someone else sick.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Poor Baby!!!
I hope everyone is better/still okay tomorrow. We sure don't want a repeat of the week before Gabby was born!