Sunday, May 13, 2012

Two and a Half!


My little fellow is two and a half today!  Here is what he has to say about life these days.

What is your name? Nate

How tall are you? up there (pointing at ceiling) (actually 2' 11")

What are you really good at? playing upstairs (pointing to the family room)

What is you favorite toy? balls, cash registers

What is your favorite game? UNO Moo

What is your favorite thing to eat? sandwich

Where is your favorite place to go? go in car, drive home

Who is your best friend? Dominic

What is you favorite thing to read about? pig books

What is your favorite thing about Daddy? tickle me on my tummy

Mama? Mama's kissing me

Kate? Katie Beth help me with these pictures.

Gabby? Gabby Georgia-'Ree S***** play with me.


One shoe on, one shoe off, diddle, diddle, dumplin' my son Nate.

No comments: