Thursday, October 6, 2011

What They Say

Little boys are always supposed to love their mothers best. It has to be true, 'they' say so. You know the collective 'they' who tell us all the great truths like opposites attract and absence makes the heart grow fonder.

My little fellow...

The sweet child who loves his Mama best of all... That little darling boy who has always giggled and smiled when I kissed those cheeks...

He's started shouting, "Stop that!" when I give him kisses. Then he unceremoniously wipes his little face with his hands. It surprised me so much that I laughed the first time, which of course means we get a lot of encores of it.
I'm sure I'm in for a life time of bans on kisses and hugs, at least off and on, but he still blows me kisses when I tuck him in at night. I'll take it.