Friday, October 14, 2011

Dreams for the Future

Gabby:

G: When I grow up I'm going to be a mama and if I don't have any kids I'll be a wife.

M: What do you think you'll like doing?

G: I'll make pies and pizza and roast beef.

M: Okay, so you'll like to cook, what else do you think you'd like about being a wife or mother?

G: I'll make meatballs ans chicken fingers and an apple pie with pepper & salt & apples & crust in the pie.

M: Do you think you'll like to do anything else other than cook?

G: [Exasperated look.] Well, I'll feed my kids.

* * * * *

Kate:

K: When I grow up I'm going to be a librarian.

M: Why?

K: Because I won't have to add very much and I think it would be interesting.

3 comments:

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

They are both cute, but I can completely relate to Kate. :)

Bonnie said...

Kate sure doesn't take after me!! I love to add (I'd be in trouble with my accounting job if I didn't like to add!!)

I Just Love You said...

lol! my kind of girl!