Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Because some times I'm just not all there...

...I can tell you that Shutterfly has good customer service. You see I got those 50 free photo cards from writing about my favorites from their website. So I hopped on over there and ordered my nifty cards and had them sent. When I got the message telling me that my cards had shipped, I panicked. See, I had them shipped them to Kansas. And I now live in Tennessee. And didn't notice until I saw the tracking information. Big uh-oh.

I called UPS, but they said that they had to hear from the shipper. Urg. Understandable, but urg. Shutterfly was so nice that they offered to help me out. So I changed my address on their website.

Yeah, not so good. See I changed my address for the billing information. I had to call them back again. At least this time I caught it in the 30 minute window to cancel an order. If they can flag your account for stupid, then mine probably is, but it's worth it because today I got back from the store (again, we just went yesterday but they were out of chicken--what grocery store runs out of chicken anyway?!)


this was on our porch.


And these were inside.

Yippee! They are so nice. I'm so excited for photo cards that are on nice card stock and open up. They are pretty, and they are also made on eco-conscious paper (per the information in the package). Now I just have to finish addressing my envelopes and then off they will go! So exciting.

*The cards were free, but the stupidity is all mine.*

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

You've had a lot on your mind lately...;-)

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

so funny... I just got finished ordering our cards this morning (from Costco - so not quite as nice as yours). :) Yours look beautiful!