Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

I am so excited. I got the code for my free Shutterfly cards. There were so many different choices I couldn't pick! I made three different ones and let Justin pick, this was his favorite:

Harmonious Noir Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

We took the kids to the park after church today and took pictures. Kate even took one of Justin and me. They had a lot of fun running around.

I'll have to let you know how they turn out when they come!

* I did get my cards for free and I may be eligible to get a $25 gift certificate for this review (maybe I'll get caught up on the baby book), but the opinion is mine. I've been using Shutterfly for several years already. *

No comments: