Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fetch

The other day I made a trip to the craft store. I really shouldn't be allowed there alone, by the way, too many wonderful projects are calling my name. I was pretty good, got some good sales on things I was actually intending to buy, and I'll have some fun Thanksgiving projects to post about soon.

Anyway, I did think far enough ahead to remember to use the stroller this time. That eliminates keeping Kate and Gabby close in to a cart while I'm navigating the aisles, since Gabriella can sit in the double with Nate. I was helping Gabby out of the stroller in the parking lot. One of her shoes popped off as it got caught under the tray. No big deal. I load the kiddos up and fetch it from the bottom of the stroller. Only it wasn't in the bottom of the stroller. It wasn't next to the van. I couldn't find it anywhere. Where could it be? Oh yes, under the van, in the very center.

Maybe I at least made someone laugh as they saw me laying on the ground to fetch a shoe, all in the name of turkey's made of paper and ribbon.

No comments: