Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two Months

My little man turned two months old yesterday! I didn't get a chance to post this then because we were graced with friends coming by for dinner, but I was sure to torturer him with my camera yesterday!


Here he is with his baseball glove. He's growing so fast!

The little guy is no longer getting up every 90 minutes during the night. We are even getting some nights where we only get up once--hurray!!

We are getting frequent toothless grins and occasional giggles. He's making all sorts of fun baby noises, crying less, and paying more and more attention to what is going on around him.

He hasn't rolled himself over lately, but he can push himself to stand from squatting in our laps.

I love to snuggle the munchkin and kiss his little cheeks. He likes that too and smiles when he gets kisses.

I love you Little Man!



So snuggly!

1 comment:

排骨酥May said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.