Thursday, January 21, 2010

A New 'Do

I finally did it.

Gabby is nearly two and a half years old and yesterday I gave her, her first hair cut. I've trimmed her bangs a few times, but I had never cut the back of her hair. It turned out cute, if I do say so myself. It's a little shorter than I intended, but the little Miss kept turning her head back and forth, so I had to do a little extra trimming to even it up. I took off a good three to four inches of the longest layer--her hair grew in with two layers, a long one underneath and another on top, about two inches shorter. I cut the layers out so that it's all one length now.

I didn't think to do before and after shots, so here's a recent picture from Christmas time and two from last night.


Before


After

1 comment:

ann said...

It's terribly cute, but I will say...she looks mighty grown up...