Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Laundry

If you've been around long, then you know that laundry is not my favorite thing to do to keep the household running.  I decided to do a couple of things to make it more enjoyable.

 The first is I made cute labels for the jars I use for my laundry ingredients.
I had them labeled, practically, with a Sharpie, but I much prefer these pretty labels.

The second is I'm going to add some of these to the wash rotation in September.

We're expecting our fourth little one in September of this year!

We can't wait to meet him or her!  The girls are over the moon excited.  They are dancing and singing about the baby.  Nate, well, I'm not sure he quite gets it.

  


3 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

Aaaaaah!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! You threw that in there so casually lol. ;) SOOO exciting!!!!! =D

Jo-Anne said...

Hi Kristy! I haven't stopped blogging though it sure looks like it lol. Addy just turned 1 and we're in the middle of trying to buy a house again. Things are just super crazy and fell really behind in blogging. Hopefully I'll catch up again soon! ;)

Dianna said...

Your jars are very cute. And congratulations on your soon-to-be little one.