Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010!

We've had quite the year, with Justin's diagnosis as a diabetic, adjusting to three munchkins, potty training, a new job, listing the house, all of the showings for the house, saying good-bye, leaving Kansas, moving in to this house, and the decision to home school.

While I was looking back over the year, I picked out my favorite Kate-ism, Gabby-ism, and Nate-ism for the year. It was so hard to choose for the girls, and I'm sure it will be for Nate as he grows and talks more.

I hope that you have a Happy New Year. I'm sure we'll be in bed by ten around here, but have some late night fun for me!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You'll need to find someone besides us to have your late night fun.
What a year you've had. I hope this new year brings good health and happiness for you and your family!!