Monday, April 16, 2012

Run!

Our elliptical trainer went kaput this past week. I run on it 3 or 4 days a week for about 45 minutes each of those days most weeks, so I consider myself in fairly good shape.

We're going to be getting a new one, but for the moment, we are without. Yesterday I took Miss Kate out to get some exercise. Generally we walk with the little ones, but it was just the two of us, so we ran. Girl can run! And I found that my 'running' on the elliptical is using a different set of muscles than I was using to run with Kate. Oh my stinkin' ouch!

She's got short distance speed and I have more stamina, so we pushed each other well. We may have to keep this up, even with a new elliptical.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I know that even walking on the treadmill is quite difference from walking outside at the park. Run, Kate, Run!!