Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Four and One-Half

My Gabby Girl is four and a half today. She's funny and sweet and growing very fast.

I thought I would ask her some questions to remember how she was at this age.

What is your name? Gabriella Georgia-Marie

How tall are you? 85-60 (actually 3' 7 1/2")

What are you really good at? painting

What is you favorite toy? bouncy ball

What is your favorite game? Trot a Little Horsey

What is your favorite thing to eat? pasta

Where is your favorite place to go? the playground

Who is your best friend? Violet, Lila, and Josey

What have you learned this year? I think school work (She asks to do preschool worksheets during Kate's school time.)

What is you favorite thing to study? Belle

What is your favorite thing about Daddy? Tickle

Mama? Hugs

Kate? Helping me clean

Nate? Play


No comments: