Thursday, September 10, 2009

Checking it Off

I've been busy trying to get things checked off my to-do list.

I went and bought some boy clothes at Carter's yesterday--I caught some good sales and got all this for about $35.



Don't get too attached though because it may all be returned for pink in a few weeks!

I also was able to finish up baby P's quilt. The girls and I mailed it off today.

Align Center

I loved the colors for something different for a little girl. With two older sisters I figured they were probably swimming in pink, so I did something a little different for this little girl.


2 comments:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

such cute little clothes and definitely some great deals! And I love the blanket too!

ann said...

The clothes are super cute! Also, the quilt is fabulous.