Friday, May 1, 2009

My Kitchen


This is my kitchen. We spend a good bit of time there everyday, preparing meals and doing any art activities or writing.






We have lots of natural light, which is nice. The window over the sink looks into the back yard, so sometimes Kate can play outside while I work on dinner and keep an eye on her.



This is our dinner table. We eat all of our meals here. We're going to have to get some more chairs though--when baby joins us at the table, he or she will need a place to sit!

The curio cabinet on the left belonged to my mom's mother. It fits quite well there. The girls like to spy themselves in the mirror.



This china cabinet was my parents. I was able to get it when my dad built in cabinets in their dinning room.



This is Kate in her kitchen--she thought it was quite important that it be included.



This is the girls play table. It sits in the kitchen too.



6 comments:

Monica said...

I love your china cabinet and your girls kitchen is too cute!Thanks for sharing!

Kelly said...

Your kitchen looks so nice and homey - love the big windows!!!!
Thanks for playing!

Heather said...

Your kitchen is so cute and so inviting!! thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

Thank you for opening up your home!
-Ash-

Kristen said...

I love that you can watch your daughter from the window! Your kitchen is so cute and cozy!

Ashley said...

Love the little kids' table...such a "Mommy" thing to have :o) Thanks for letting us look!

www.lifeofashleylancaster.blogspot.com