Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I didn't feed my family pizza twice in one week because my husband picked up pizza for Mother's day so I didn't have to cook and the food I put in to the fridge to thaw wasn't defrosted in time. Not me! I would always keep a healthy back up. Right?

I didn't leave a set of three pairs of baby socks to be rained on at a friends house because I thought I'd be sneaky. I left them on the doorstep and called later to be sure they would be found, but they were of course NOT out of the house when we had a horrible rain storm. Not me!

I didn't laugh inside when our minister suggested as an example that we should make children replace flowers they destroyed as punishment, knowing that for Kate that would be a reward (from the shopping to the planting!). I guess I better keep her away from my flowers.



1 comment:

Jess said...

Pizza nights happen to the best of us!!