Monday, March 26, 2012

Six and One-Half

My darling oldest is six and a half today. I'm not quite sure how they keep growing. They refuse to keep the piles of books on their heads that I want to pile on them to keep them small.

I thought I would ask her some questions to remember how she was at this age.

What is your name? Katie Beth

How tall are you? 4 inches? 4 feet, I guess (actually 4' 1"--pretty close)

What are you really good at? reading

What is you favorite toy? Star Bear

What is your favorite game? Battle Ship

What is your favorite thing to eat? cookies

Where is your favorite place to go? to church

Who is your best friend? Ruby

What have you learned this year? read really good (ah, the irregularities of English)

What is you favorite thing to study in school? animals

What is your favorite thing about Daddy? He tickles me.

Mama? You're nice.

Gabby? She shares her room with me.

Nate? He likes to play with me.


Happy half birthday girlie!

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

Happy happy birthday Katie! I hope you have a wonderful day. :)