Thursday, March 15, 2012

Learning at Our House

Okay, it wouldn't be fair of me to tell you that homeschooling is always easy. In many ways it is one of the hardest things I've ever done, after all it means training and educating a child full time from birth until they finish high school. That's a pretty big project!

That said, home schooling has some very awesome benefits!

Yesterday I got to listen to Kate read from a Little House book to Gabby,

And then I got to watch her wrap up our chicken mummy from our study of Egypt.

(Oh, and in case you are wondering, mummifying a chicken is pretty much as gross as one would expect, even with the spiced oil we made, and she asked to never, ever do that again!)

I am one blessed Mama!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Good job Kate! What a wonderful job you do at reading.