Friday, May 6, 2011

Step 265 of 1000...still

Well, our offer on the house has technically expired. At this point we can walk away even if the seller's trustee decides to take our offer. From what I gather from our real estate agent, it is currently in the hands of a bank (the trustee I suppose) and as such will not be worked on again until Monday.

So I guess instead of making curtains this weekend I'll be waiting a little while longer.

And to add insult to injury, I had found an iron bed so that the girls would each have their very own in a new house, but when we went to get it was not a twin, it was a full. So we get to start over on that little venture too.

Thankfully I'm a little more patient than I was in my twenties and a little more assured that God will provide perfectly in His perfect time. I've had a bit of practice in waiting and we've found that things tend to go just as they should, so long as we stay out of the way.

No comments: