Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Go Away February

February has just not been my month. First a rotten cold, then an eye infection, then on Sunday I had the audacity to help in the church nursery. My back revolted. Seriously on the floor almost can't get up pain.

I am thankful for the chiropractor that they pulled out of worship to help me so that I could get home. I made another trip to the doctor who helped with my eye--that's two trips in less than 2 weeks--I don't remember having done that before, aside from midwife appointments.

I've spent a good bit of time on the floor. And my mom has made two trips down to help. I felt so well on Monday that I sent her home, just to wind up having back spasms that night that rendered me on the floor and unable to stand, again. Nate was the biggest reason for needing help, since he still needs to be picked up several times a day--to get in and out of the crib and the highchair.

Thankfully my back seems to be on the mend again, and I've sent her home once more, knowing that Justin doesn't have to teach classes tomorrow, if I were to get absolutely desperate. For now, though, I am grateful to be sitting in a chair again!

Thanks for the help Mama and Justin (and back doctor)!

No comments: