Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow!!

It snowed here.


So we took a 90 minute delay to play in the white stuff.


Miss Kate didn't have snow pants, who knew we'd need them here?! She had fun anyway.


Gabriella, again not wanting her picture taken, but she did have fun.


The little fellow fell over and wasn't thrilled with the initial shock.


He decided it was fun after he got over the surprise.


The girlies warmed up with hot cocoa.

Kate and I did a little science experiment.


She got to hypothesis the depth of the snow and the measure it.

During the afternoon measure, I tested to see how cold it is outside.


It's chilly--what can I say? I'm from Kentucky...


The joys of winter!



1 comment:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

ahhh.... the joys of snow! I look outside and just see traffic hazards so it's nice to be reminded that snow can be fun! :)